Terrier Training Summer Academy Dates
July 17th - July 19th, 2020 at Boston University
Two ways to register:
Register Online and pay by credit card here $475 + $5 credit card processing fee. (Cancellation Policy - a full refund, minus a small administrative fee, will be offered if provided with a physician's note that states the player is physically unable to attend the academy)
Terrier Training Summer Academy: July 17 - 19
Loading...Coming SoonLoading...Coming SoonWaitlist Closed
The mission of the Terrier Training Academy is to provide soccer programming for girls that focuses on developing and refining techniques, introducing and enhancing an understanding of soccer tactics, as well as offering auxiliary programming that supports the development of the whole player.
Through age and experience appropriate curriculums, our staff provides a challenging and fun learning environment. Terrier Training is geared toward the player aspiring to improve and develop. In all our settings, we believe the involvement of qualified and experienced female coaches and players as teachers and role models is an important aspect of the learning environment and preparing to play soccer at the next level.
• The Terrier Training programs are advanced clinics designed for girls entering grades 8-12 interested in training and playing in a competitive environment.
• Focus is primarily on the technical and tactical aspects of playing soccer at the collegiate level.
• The program is coached primarily by college coaches, including the Boston University Women's Soccer staff.
• In addition to field player training, we offer specialty goalkeeper training.
• Under the direction of professional strength and conditioning coaches, speed and agility training will be introduced.
A certified Athletic Trainer is on site 24/7
• Educational and team building sessions will be offered and may include video analysis of play, nutrition education, mental training techniques, and a Q and A session with BU student-athletes.
• Players are housed in campus dormitories and are fed in the university dining hall all located on West Campus which is adjacent to the playing facility.
Roommate requests will be honored whenever possible (double rooms)
• Check in will be between 11:00am and 1:00pm on Friday, July 17th and closing will be at 12:00 noon on Sunday, July 19th.
• Tuition is $475 per overnight participant. (Cancellation policy - a full refund, minus a small administrative fee, will be offered if provided with a physician's note that states the player is physically unable to attend camp).
All players attending will receive a Terrier Training t-shirt as part of their registration.
• Teams will be accommodated and will be grouped together if requested. Training topic ideas from h.s. or club coaches sending their teams are welcome.
Sign up in team groups of at least 15 players to receive $25/player discount on registration.
A TYPICAL DAY
Terrier Training Overnight Academy
Training Session - Technical/Functional/Futsal
Classroom Session (team meeting/video)
Training Session - Tactics small group/team
Evening Session - games
Program will begin on July 17th with check in between 11:00am and 1:00pm
Closing will be at 12:00 noon on July 19th
*Educational topics will be age appropriate and may include goal setting, visits from special guests, i.e. college/professional players and coaches, team building activities, nutrition, mental skills training, Q and A with current collegiate athletes and fitness/strength/agility training.