One Day Spring Clinic
Sunday, March 20, 2022
Girls Grades 8-11
Boston University Nickerson Field
Two ways to register:
Register Online and pay with credit card via this site.
Download registration forms and mail check made out to Terrier Training to:
Kelly Marie Lawrence
Associate Head Coach Women's Soccer Coach
Boston University Athletics
285 Babcock Street | Boston, MA 02215
Participants must have a current camp/school/doctor physical form with clearance for sport/physical activity within a year of the clinic date in order to participate.
If registering on line, please mail or email your physical form.
Cancellation policy: Registration fees are non-refundable except if the registrant is unable to participate due to an injury/illness accompanied by a physician’s note. Any refunds will be minus a $25 administrative fee. Full refunds will be issued if the camp is canceled for reasons out of the control of Terrier Training.
The Terrier Training programs are advanced clinics designed for girls entering grades 8-11 interested in training and playing in a competitive environment.
• Focus is primarily on the technical and tactical aspects of playing soccer at the collegiate level.
• The program is coached primarily by college coaches, including the Boston University Women's Soccer staff.
• In addition to field player training, we offer specialty goalkeeper training.
• A certified Athletic Trainer is on site 24/7.
• All players attending will receive a Terrier Training t-shirt as part of their registration.
• Teams will be accommodated and will be grouped together if requested. Training topic ideas from h.s. or club coaches sending their teams are welcome.
For any questions in regards to the clinic, email terriertrainingsoccer@gmail.
A Typical Day
|10:30 a.m.||Check In|
|11 a.m.||Warm Up|
|11:15 a.m.||Skill Session|
|12:15 p.m.||Small Sided Games|
|1:30 p.m.||Finishing games / GK Showcase|
|2 p.m.||11 v 11 games / facility tour and Q and A with Student-Athletes|
For more information, contact email@example.com.