|10:30 a.m.||Check In|
|11 a.m.||Warm Up|
|11:15 a.m.||Skill Session|
|12:15 p.m.||Small Sided Games|
|1:30 p.m.||Finishing games / GK Showcase|
|2 p.m.||11 v 11 games / facility tour and Q and A with Student-Athletes|
One Day Fall Clinic
Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021
Girls Grades 8-11
Location: Boston University Nickerson Field
Cost: $125 + $3 credit card fee
Two ways to register:
Register Online and pay by credit card via this site.
Download registration forms and mail check made out to Terrier Training to:
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
Boston University Athletics
285 Babcock Street | Boston, MA 02215
Participants must have a current camp/school/doctor physical form with clearance for sport/physical activity within a year of the clinic date in order to participate.
If registering online, please email or upload your physical form using your log in.
Cancellation policy: Registration fees are non-refundable except if the registrant is unable to participate due to an injury/illness accompanied by a physician’s note. Any refunds will be minus a $25 administrative fee. Boston University reserves the right to postpone or cancel this camp/clinic due to circumstances beyond its control such as a natural disaster, emergency, weather, act of terrorism, pandemic, or other unforeseen circumstances that pose a significant danger to participants. Full refunds will be provided if canceled for any of the above reasons.
The Terrier Training programs are advanced clinics designed for girls entering grades 8-11 interested in training and playing in a competitive environment.
• Focus is primarily on the technical and tactical aspects of playing soccer at the collegiate level.
• The program is coached primarily by college coaches, including the Boston University Women's Soccer staff.
• In addition to field player training, we offer specialty goalkeeper training.
• A certified Athletic Trainer is on site 24/7.
• All players attending will receive a Terrier Training t-shirt as part of their registration.
• Teams will be accommodated and will be grouped together if requested. Training topic ideas from h.s. or club coaches sending their teams are welcome.